“To establish, develop, regulate, manage and operate a rationalized national port system in support of trade and national development”
By 2030, the Philippine Ports Authority, as part of an integrated transport and logistics system, shall have provided port facilities and services at par with global best practices and a port regulatory environment conducive to national development.
1. Provide modern, sustainable, and resilient port infrastructures and facilities.
2. Provide responsive, reliable, and efficient port services.
3. Promote a regulatory framework that is transparent, fair, and relevant to the needs of all stakeholders in pursuit of a national port development program.
We, the officials and employees of the Philippine Ports Authority (PPA), commit to:
1. Provide safe, efficient and quality frontline services to all port clientele at all times and strive to continually review and revise existing systems in order to attain PPA’s goals and objectives.
2. Promote dignity and accountability in public service.
3. Act with efficiency and fairness on all applications, requests, including complaints.